I have been doing business since 1973.Obviously, I must be doing something right or I wouldn't be here after all these years.

I have literally thousand of satisfied over my time in business. Landlords love my service because they don't have to pay for ads in the paper, consequently I have literally dozens and dozens of rentals you will never find in the local newspaper.

I don't have one single complaint with the Better Business Bureau that hasn't been settled and I've only had a handful in all my years in business.I am also the only business in Billings providing this service.

Had an Experience with Dax Rental Finder?

Comments

Real Testimonials from Real People With Real Names…

Hey Renters!

Two months my girlfriend and I looked for a comfortable home to rent/ After a while it got [pretty frustrating! So we found Dax through word-of-mouth and settled in a home in as soon as one day. Nine acres, two barns, a nice four bedroom ranch home, all this for just $500 a month and an excellent landlord. Thanks Dax!

Matt Schmalz

Dax, you are the man! We had a house the very same day we came to see you! You made finding a place so much easier and the advice you gave us on where to find appliances really helped too!

Nikki Gingrich

Hi Dax! I wanted to thank you personally for your service and the excellent job your company provides for people in the community needing housing and what you have done for me. This is the second time I have been blessed to find perfect housing through you and I now have a two bedroom, two bath home. God Bless You and Thanks!

Charlie Williams

Thanks for your help in finding us a home! We have pets and did not find any pet rentals in the daily newspaper. We found a very nice home (with your service) the very first day! Regards,

Scott & Traci Ostland

After four days in a motel we came in and used Dax’s services. Our U-Haul was overdue and we needed a rental immediately. By the next morning we were moving into a wonderful home. Without Dax, we would probably still be looking. We owe him a lot!...

Mr. & Mrs. Marc Saunier

Thanks to Dax we again found a home in one day…Thanks again and again!

Teresa Pattgow

Thank you for your services. We were able to find a place that even accepted pets. Thank you very much.

Wendy Hoben

Dax, I just want to sing your praises! I don’t know if you’ll remember me but I was in your office about a month ago with Renee Murdock. I was the one that was reluctant to use your service but I finally did. Anyway, we rented one of the Doc’s houses up here in the Heights and couldn’t be more pleased. We couldn’t have done it without you! Thanks, Dax.

Jeff Mattheis & Renee Murdock

Just a short note of appreciation for your help in finding the perfect bachelor pad! And the best bargain imaginable, even with a swimming pool! My friend sure steered me right when they recommended your agency…Again, Thanks!

Wayne Wilcox

I used Dax when I was looking for a new rental, With his list I found as ideal place the very first day.

I would recommend Dax’s service to anyone who wants to streamline their search for the right home.

B. Jensen

Dax, this is the second time I have used your service successfully. Believe me I would not go back a second time if I didn’t feel it was a good service. I have and will continue to recommend it to everyone.

Josh Bledsoe

Dax, I would like to thank you for providing us with the information we needed to find our place. We’re student and having a dog put us in a tough situation. After driving endlessly looking for “For rent” signs, none would accept pets. Finally realizing we were not going to find one in the newspaper we came in and signed up for your services. We appreciate how friendly you were when we called with questions. Well, we found a place with the first list you gave us and are both very happy. PS: Feel free to show this to anyone who is not sure.

Teresa Bower

Dax, thank you so much. Without your help we would never have found a home! We signed a rental agreement the first day!

Teresa Todd

I found a house a few years ago through Dax and was glad to return because I knew I would find what I was looking for again. Thanks, Dax.

Dolores Silva

I found Dax’s rental service the easiest and most convenient way to find a home. I looked at five houses and then rented the one that suited nmy need the best. I was very pleased wit Dax.

Lance Davidson

We used Dax’s rental Finder and successfully rented a nice house in one week. And we were able to do this from out of town before moving to Billings!

Brenda Kirkland

I purchased your rental list on March 13th and by the 14th I found a house perfect for my girlfriend and me. Thank you for providing a useful service.

Mike LaFountain

Dax, thanks for your help. I found a place within a day of using your service and without it, I couldn’t find anything. Thanks a bunch!

Shawn Myers

We came in and got Dax’s rental listings and the next day we moved into a new house!

Emily Umphlett

It was great using your service. I got your listings and was able to find a place within three days.

Ray Wandle

It was quick and easy to find a place to rent. I would recommend Dax to anyone looking for a home.

Jesse Holden

What I want to say is your service helped me find an apartment in just two days and the rent is about $75 less than rents advertised in the paper. I am very grateful your service was available to me.

Bernard Mulder

Dear Dax: We wanted you to know we found the ideal rental through your service. The middle of the winter found us huddled in a motel room and everyone we spoke to said it was virtually impossible to find a rental that allowed pets, let alone three 50 pound pooches! We found your ad in the newspaper, however, and in a few days we settled in a house exactly suited for our needs. And we could not have asked for a nicer landlord. In short, your list was literally an answer to our prayers! Most Sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Jeleniewski

I found a home off the first list I got from Dax. I would recommend this service to anyone. Much better than property management companies and no fees!

Michael Vaith